Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Brewtiful Beginning

I created this blog to showcase an appreciation and love for the craft beer industry. Not only is beer mesmerizing because it is one of the oldest beverages in the world, but also beer transcends borders because it is interwoven throughout many cultures. The beautiful aspect about today's technology, transportation, and communication is that we have the capability to share with one another our experiences from any corner of the world. Personally, I am always looking for the opportunity to travel around the world and gain new experiences. Throughout every experience, I always seem to find that discovering new beer ends up being an important part of my travels. In this blog, I invite you to come along on an everlasting journey that will include reviews of beers from around the world, updates on breweries both new and old, and thoughts about the industry. Most importantly, I invite you to join in on the discussion. I WANT to hear your opinions, discoveries, and updates. Together we can build a more knowledgable beer community that supports, respects, and grows the appreciation of this wonderful libation!

No comments:

Post a Comment